Palobiofarma has been beneficiary to receive funds through the EIC Accelerator program, which allows it to continue its business growth and bring one of its most relevant R&D programs closer to the market, related to the PBF-680 compound as the first modifying oral treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD):
“Development of the first oral disease-modifying treatment for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)” –HORIZON- EIC-2021 ACCELERATOR. RESPIRE – 190151672
Palobiofarma has got access to FEDER funds through the support of the Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad under the program “Innpacto”, “IMLINFO”, “CDTI PID ” and “Retos” to execute the following Projects:
- “Polyfarma: New Therapies for Parkinson Disease” (IPT-2011-1048-900000)
- “Development of pharmacological chaperons modulators for the treatment of rare neuro-metabolic diseases” (IPT-2012-0561-010000)
- “Pharmaceutical development in hematological cancers classified as rare diseases through approaches based on apoptosis” (IPT-2012-0673-010000)
- “Suppression of expression of alpha-synuclein and PDE10 activity as combined therapeutic strategy for the treatment of Parkinson and improving the derived cognitive dysfunctions ” IPT-2012- 1208-300000
- “ADENOASMA: Research and development of new adenosine receptors modulators as novel drugs for the treatment of respiratory diseases” RTC-2014- 1987-1
- “Discovery and combination of new therapies for the treatment of cancer based on the modulation of epigenetics targets and adenosine receptors” RTC -2015- 3332-1
- “Clinical development and validation of biomarkers of a new oral therapy for asthma through a phase II clinical trial” RTC-2016- 4698-1
- “Cross-border network of personalized immunotherapies for non-Hodgkin lymphomes” (EFA281/16 IMLINFO (POCTEFA))
- “Clinical Trials PBF-680 Phase II”
- “Research and clinical development of two new immunotherapies for cancer treatment based on the adenosine receptor modulation” (PBF-1129, RETOS ONCO 2017).
- The Ministry of Science and Innovation, within the call for R + D + i Projects “Challenges-Collaboration” of the State Program for Research, Development and Innovation Oriented to the Challenges of Society, within the framework of the State Plan for Scientific Research and Technique and Innovation 2017-2020, granted aid to the project “Discovery and development of new immuno-oncological treatments” led by PALO BIOFARMA, SL with file number RTC2019-006865-1. This project has been funded by the Ministry of Science and Innovation within the RETOS-COLABORACIÓN Subprogram, Call 2019. The project is co-financed by the European Union through the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) with the aim of promoting technological development, innovation and quality research.
- “Discovery of new ACE2 protein inhibitors for the treatment of respiratory infections caused by coronaviruses such as COVID-19, with file number IDI-20200505”.
- “Obtaining a PBF-999 cocrystal, preclinical and clinical development phase I of the same, and identification of effectiveness biomarkers of immune treatment with said new compound”
Palobiofarma has been a beneficiary, within the framework of the Recovery, Transformation and Resilience Plan and the State Program to Catalyze Innovation and Business Leadership of the State Plan for Scientific, Technical and Innovation Research 2021-2023, of the grant for the»Science and Innovation Missions Program»:
- “Research and development of three new targeted therapies for the personalized treatment of cancer”- EXP – 00149067 / MIP-20211011
Palobiofarma has received a grant co-financed 50% by European Regional Development Fund through the operative Program FEDER 2014-2020 of Navarra to execute the following Projects:
- Development of new Adenosine A3 receptor antagonists for the Glaucoma treatment. (GLAUCOADENO. 0011-1365-2015-000222).
- Clinical Development of PBF-1129: An Adenosine A2b receptor antagonist as a new treatment for the idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. (ADENOFIBRO. 0011-1365-2016-000023).
- Identification and bioequivalence clinical trial of a pharmaceutically acceptable salt for a new oral treatment of allergic asthma. (ADENOSALES. 0011-1365-2017-000061).
- Clinical Development of PBF-1650: An adenosine A3 receptor antagonist as a new treatment for Psoriasis. (ADENORIASIS. 0011-1365-2017-000120).
- Industrial research project based on the design and discovery of new PPAR-ɣ receptor antagonists for the treatment of bladder cancer. (PPAR-ɣ ANTAGONISTS. 0011-1365-2018-000050).
- Research and preclinical development of new CD73 inhibitors for the treatment of cancer. (ADENOCANCER. 0011-1365-2018-000021).
- “Discovery of new TMPRSS2 inhibitors to treat respiratory infections caused by coronavirus (PRO-RESP21)”
Palobiofarma has received aid co-financed at 40% by the European Development Fund Regional through the ERDF Operational Program 2021-2027 of Navarra to execute the following Projects:
1. “Industrial research and pharmaceutical development of a powerful inhibitor of HDAc-8 as a drug for the treatment of fibrosis” (acronym: “HDAC-FIBRO”).