Palobiofarma has got access to FEDER funds through the support of the Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad under the program “Innpacto”, “IMLINFO”, “CDTI PID ” and “Retos” to execute the following Projects:
- “Polyfarma: New Therapies for Parkinson Disease” (IPT-2011-1048-900000)
- “Development of pharmacological chaperons modulators for the treatment of rare neuro-metabolic diseases” (IPT-2012-0561-010000)
- “Pharmaceutical development in hematological cancers classified as rare diseases through approaches based on apoptosis” (IPT-2012-0673-010000)
- “Suppression of expression of alpha-synuclein and PDE10 activity as combined therapeutic strategy for the treatment of Parkinson and improving the derived cognitive dysfunctions ” IPT-2012- 1208-300000
- “ADENOASMA: Research and development of new adenosine receptors modulators as novel drugs for the treatment of respiratory diseases” RTC-2014- 1987-1
- “Discovery and combination of new therapies for the treatment of cancer based on the modulation of epigenetics targets and adenosine receptors” RTC -2015- 3332-1
- “Clinical development and validation of biomarkers of a new oral therapy for asthma through a phase II clinical trial” RTC-2016- 4698-1
- “Cross-border network of personalized immunotherapies for non-Hodgkin lymphomes” (EFA281/16 IMLINFO (POCTEFA))
- “Clinical Trials PBF-680 Phase II”
Palobiofarma has received a grant co-financed 50% by European Regional Development Fund through the operative Program FEDER 2014-2020 of Navarra to execute the following Projects:
- Development of new Adenosine A3 receptor antagonists for the Glaucoma treatment. (GLAUCOADENO. 0011-1365-2015-000222).
- Clinical Development of PBF-1129: An Adenosine A2b receptor antagonist as a new treatment for the idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. (ADENOFIBRO. 0011-1365-2016-000023).
- Identification and bioequivalence clinical trial of a pharmaceutically acceptable salt for a new oral treatment of allergic asthma. (ADENOSALES. 0011-1365-2017-000061).
- Clinical Development of PBF-1650: An adenosine A3 receptor antagonist as a new treatment for Psoriasis. (ADENORIASIS. 0011-1365-2017-000120).
- Industrial research project based on the design and discovery of new PPAR-ɣ receptor antagonists for the treatment of bladder cancer. (PPAR-ɣ ANTAGONISTS. 0011-1365-2018-000050).
- Research and preclinical development of new CD73 inhibitors for the treatment of cancer. (ADENOCANCER. 0011-1365-2018-000021).